Print Posters at PrintCarrier.com – Come Out Big for Any Occasion
Our posters are the right medium for attracting lots of attention. We offer them in a wide variety of versions, sizes and materials so you can always get just what you need. Maps, trade fair posters, photo posters, event announcements – when we print posters, as our customer you can count on getting your money’s worth.
Make Your Poster As Large as Your Message Deserves
We offer posters of various kinds, which are available in different sizes. The following overview lists them in the order that they appear in our online shop, from left to right.
Seven Different Poster Sizes
We print posters in seven different sizes for a host of applications, for advertising or announcements, for hanging or pinning:
- A0 = 84.1 x 118.9cm: for concerts, events, promotions, product adverts or announcements
- A1 = 59.4 x 84.1cm: for flip charts, film adverts, transport schedules, maps or festival posters
- A2 = 42 x 59.4 cm: for flip charts, concerts, transport schedules, maps or film adverts
- A3 = 29.7 x 42cm: for drawings, plans, diagrams, concerts, school announcements, art reproductions or events
- A4 = 21 x 29.7cm: for school posters, private announcements or official communications
- B1 = 70 x 100cm: for art reproductions, maps, film adverts or events
- B2 = 50 x 70cm: for events, concerts or themed posters for framing
Corrugated plastic posters and mainly used for outdoor advertising and electoral campaigns. In other words, when it is wished to continuously or repetitively communicate a message, announcement or advertising topics during a period of weeks. Here you can choose between two sizes:
- A0 = 84.1 x 118.9cm
- A1 = 59,.4 x 84.1 m
They are great for pinning to fences, railings, building fronts, exhibition stands, scaffolds etc.
We’ve all seen light box posters at bus stops, in pedestrian precincts, in carparks and train stations and at other heavily trafficked locations. So that you can use them anywhere, we print them in the standard size 121.5 x 178.0cm (about 2.16sqm). Your customers and prospects in the east, west, north and south will be de-lighted with your illuminating messages and illustrations.
18/1 is the largest size in which we produce posters. These biggies are mostly used by global players, large corporations and major retail chains and service providers. Although you could definitely also make a huge impression on your loved one by posting a marriage proposal in this format right across from their flat. The printable area of an 18/1 poster measures 356 x 252cm (about 8.97sqm).
Our digitally printed posters are intended for private use. They are available in small quantities of between one and 20 in these sizes:
- XXL = 70 x 100cm: for pictures and motifs for framing, art reproductions and event announcements
- XL (A0) = 84.1 x 118.9cm: for photo prints, good tidings, wall decorations and decorative lighting
- L (B1) = 50 x 70cm: for frameable prints, fan posters and party announcements
- M (A1) = 59.4 x 84.1cm: for party posters, art reproductions, seasonal themes and backlit posters
- S (B2) = 42 x 59.4cm: for art reproductions, concert adverts, maps, film posters and LED art
- XS (A2) – 29.7 x 42cm: for announcements and motif prints
Our Largest for Use Anywhere
No matter which of our poster types you choose, one thing is sure: they won’t go unnoticed. Light box posters shine brightly in towns and cities, attracting attention all night long. Lightweight corrugated plastic posters are ideally suited for easy hanging in unusual places. And large-format 18/1 posters, the biggest that we offer, broadcast your message far and wide.
Seven Tips for Choosing a Material
Where posters are concerned, it is the material (rather than the weight) that is the distinguishing feature. This is due to the fact that not all materials are equally well-suited for a given use. We list our recommendations below, along with helpful information on the different types and sizes which are available.
Our Eco-Paper: Great for Indoor Posters
Our Enviro Top paper reflects your commitment to the planet with its “Blue Angel” sustainability mark. It weighs only 80gsm and is super-white in colour. We use it only to print posters intended for indoor use.
Our Art Paper: Three Weights
Our art paper comes in three different weights with two different surface types. We use it to print posters for both indoor use and light boxes. You can choose from the following:
- 100gsm – glossy in A1, A2, A3, A4, B1 and B2
- 135gsm – matt in A0, A1, A2, A3, A4, B1 and B2
- 135gsm – glossy in A0, A1, A2, A3, A4, B1 und B2
- 150gsm – matt for light boxes measuring 121.5 x 178cm
Our Poster Paper: Good in Two Ways
Our special poster paper is our all-rounder. It scores points with its wide range of uses, especially outdoors, and by being
- opaque and
This makes it excellently suited for:
- overpasting and
- outdoor advertising.
We use it in two weights for three different poster types:
- 115gsm: for posters of all sizes, including 18/1 giant posters
- 120gsm: for 18/1 giant posters and posters in the sizes XL (A0), L (B1), M (A1) and S (B2)
Quite Illuminating: Our Backlighting Foil
This transparent 175µm-thick foil is ideal for putting your them in a very special light. It can be used for indoor or outdoor posters or for beautiful decorative LED objects with a Plexiglas cover.
Our 240gsm Indoor Paper for Utter Brilliance
We recommend this bright white, high-gloss paper when you want the colours or pictures on your posters to jump right out at you with total brilliance and sharpness. As the name suggests, it is only intended for indoor use.
Weather-Proof Polypropylene – Resistant to the Sun, Wind and Rain
Our heaviest, most robust and most weather-resistant material is our 450gsm polypropylene. We offer it for outdoor advertising of all kinds, from election campaigns all the way to party announcements.
We Deliver Fast
Sometimes your choices and/or the availability of space require you to get your posters produced and delivered in a hurry. Fortunately for you, we can print all types of posters very fast. That said, exactly how fast depends on the size and material you request. Here are some examples of how long it can take us to print and deliver different types:
- Ordinary posters: between three and eight working days
- Corrugated plastic posters: six to eight working days
- Light box posters: nine to 13 working days
- 18/1 giant posters: six to nine working days
- Digitally printed posters: three to eight working days
It makes a different which delivery option
you choose: SameDay, Express or Standard. In every case, however, the price includes delivery. This way you know at a glance exactly how much our speed is worth to you.