How do I create my print files?
- Bleed: create 5mm bleed on every side from the finished format size.
- Distance to the edge: place important information at least 3mm away from the edge of the artwork format size.
- Graphics which are placed too close to the edge of the finished format size: should be projected beyond the bleed.
- Resolution: at least 300dpi.
- File format: PDF/X-4:2010, PDF/X-1a:2001, JPG.
- Writings: embedded or converted into vector graphics.
- Colour mode: CMYK or levels of grey.
- Colour profile: ISO Coated v2 300%.
- Colour saturation: the total colour saturation should never exceed 280%, minimum saturation is 15%.
- Transparencies: only possible using PDF/X-4:2010 format.
- Cutting and register marks: please do not use them.
- Layers, passwords, comments, form fields, buttons or videos: please delete them.
- Spelling mistakes and overprint modes: will not be checked by us.
We recommend that you use our template for this product, to ensure that you create your artwork correctly. It is essential that you remove the template before saving your files.