How do I create my print files?
- Bleed: create 1mm bleed on every side from the finished format size.
- Distance to the edge: place important information at least 3mm away from the edge of the artwork format size.
- Graphics which are placed too close to the edge of the finished format size: should be projected beyond the bleed. Please create your graphics all over.
- Resolution: at least 300dpi.
- File format: PDF/X-4:2010, PDF/X-1a:2001, JPG.
- Writings: embedded or converted into vector graphics.
- Colour profile: ISO Coated v2 300%.
- Colour saturation: the total colour saturation should never exceed 280%, minimum saturation is 15%.
- Transparencies: only possible using PDF/X-4:2010 format.
- Cutting and register marks: please do not use them.
- Layers, passwords, comments, form fields, buttons or videos: please delete them.
- Spelling mistakes and overprint modes: will not be checked by us.
We recommend that you use our templates for die-cut products, to ensure that you layout your print files correctly. It is essential that you remove the template before you save your artwork.